Friday, October 19, 2012

One Giant Leap

After exhausting every possible diet and exercise program I researched all of my options and decided to have the vertical sleeve gastrectomy. As we move through this next year I will ramble on as to why I'm taking this route, but for now let's just leave it at trust me, I know what I'm doing.

If you don't agree with my decision that's fine; I've heard many arguments against having this surgery, but I am not going to change my mind. So if you disagree with my decision move along, there's nothing to see here. However, if you are interesting in following my journey then hop on it's going to be a bumpy ride.

As I get ready to start my quest for a healthier and a thinner me I have to tell you that I still have enough false pride to prevent posting my current weight or, heaven forbid, a picture. But I will, and soon, promise. I will also post My Fitness Pal progress reports on my side bar.

I hope you will join me on this little adventure; leave me comments or follow me on My Fitness Pal (my screen name is Runn53), and we do this together.

Since February I have lost 19 pounds.

No comments: